Saturday 7 November 2015

Title Page

This is a mind map that shows who I am. I used symbols, images and colors that represent who I am.

This is color studo of the painitng, "Marxism will give health to the sick" by Farida Kahlo. I used various mediums to create this such as color pencils, oil pastels, acrylic paints, water colors, soft pastels and water soluble pencils.

This is plan for my final peice thinking of how i will include my portrait and how i will incorporate my symbols into the final outcome.

This is an experiment of transferring images. It is the same principle of carbon paper but i used oil pastels.

This is another experiment in which i used carbon paper for mt shirt and i used permanent marker and white out on transparency sheets.


1 comment:

  1. You are required to critique your own work. What was the aim? How successful were you in achieving your aim? What could you do differently to be more successful?
    Write a title for each work completed.Date your work.

    ReplyDelete